Monday, April 28, 2008

New Pics


Everybody kept commenting that Bright looked SO YOUNG in the pic I had up on my blog of him. Gosh--that was taken over a year ago now! I guess it was time to update, eh? So I sat the kids in front of the azalea bush today and clicked away. Bright--he has lots of goofy smiles before he gets a really good pic--but even the goofy smiles are cute. Taevy--she's always been a natural at posing for photos--3 tries and we were good to go with her. But Samren! He is a mess! I took like 15 pictures of him and something is always not quite right. He looks off into the distance, or does a weird cheesy I'm-smiling-but-not-because-I-want-to grin, or catches the shade with his face. Oh well. You just have to meet him in person to appreciate his smile. The picture above is how most of them are! LOL!
At any rate--new pics of the kids on the blog, and a new background, for those of you who still actually go to the blog rather than reading from a feeder!

Anita

4 comments:

owlhaven 11:48 PM  

Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary, mom to many

Story of our Life 7:44 AM  

Love the picture!!

love the shirt!! (we have the same one)

Dawn 2:41 PM  

Anita,
I'm guilty of reading in a feed-reader, but I HAD to come here to see the new pictures. :) Your kids are SO beautiful! I need to do something like you did down the side bar of my blog. Just in case someone actually reads the site. ;)
d

Dianne 7:48 PM  

The pictures turned out great.