Thursday, May 08, 2008

What stinks....

You know what stinks? When you don't have anything to say! ;-) Sometimes I go through little jaunts where I feel like I have nothing meaningful or entertaining to say on the blog. Maybe by writing that out I will find inspiration?

The other night I was looking back on this blog from a year ago. Back then, there was LOTS of stuff going on! It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I took permanent custody of Bright! What a great year it's been, in a lot of ways.

I'm to the point now that I like to think about us adopting another child in the future, but not to the point that I am ready to tackle the paperwork again! Maybe in a few years, after Eric is doing great with his new kidney and our finances have recovered from medical and adoption stuff, we can seriously think about it. Of course, God is going to have to talk to Eric in a BIG way because at this point he is perfectly content to always "only" have three kiddos. =-) I've always felt like we would have four kids.

Anita

2 comments:

Kimchi Photography 10:19 AM  

What is it about men and the leap from three to four? ;)

Dianne 3:43 PM  

I am right there with you. I keep trying to bring up a 4th, but he isn't going for it, so I keep telling God that I really feel we should adopt another, but He has to work on my dh.