Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yucky Day

Today was a yucky day. You ever have one of those days where you just feel totally inadaquate?! That's me today!

As much as I try not to let the holidays get me stressed out there is something within me that does. We are leaving tomorrow to spend the long weekend with my mom in Kansas. I like to have my Christmas stuff up the day after Thanksgiving, but that's impossible since we'll be at my mom's. So my goal is always to at LEAST have my house totally clean so that when we get home I can get going on the Christmas decorating. Not. Going. To. Happen!

I've baked 6 dozen cookies, done 4 loads of laundry (which isn't nearly enough, I know), cleaned out the bottom of the sink where there was weird ucky stuff forming and attracting fruit flies, written Christmas lists (I'll do most of our shopping on Friday), and various other tasks. But I've still got more cookies to bake, and pecan pie squares. And then there is 5 people to pack, half a van full of dialysis supplies, I need to wash the dog (she travels with us), and get the rest of the house cleaned up--all before around noon tomorrow. Yikes! Guess what's going to be left off? That's right. You know it. The cleaning the house part.

Thanks goodness for my hubby, who does ALL of our dishes!!!

Anita
P.S. AANNNNNNDDDDDDDD! I have to figure out something to post on the blog for NaBloPoMo before we leave! ACK!

1 comments:

Jena 7:06 AM  

oh
anita-I will pray along with you.