Thursday, April 13, 2006

Patience

Why is patience such a hard thing to grap ahold of tightly?! Sometimes I feel so calm and okay with the wait and other times I feel like I'm going to burst if I don't know who my children are soon! It's ironic. The last time I posted about feeling so unemotional about the whole process was the very last day that I felt unemotional about the whole process! =-)

Two weeks have passed since we were fingerprinted at the CIS office in Oklahoma City so we are now entering the time when our approval letter could potentially be in the mail. You should see me combing through each day's mail with a fine toothed comb. And OH THE PAIN of Saturdays when I know I have to wait two whole days for another chance at mail bliss!

Yes my friends, I think my adoption "pregnancy" must be getting close to the end of the 2nd trimester. If you've ever adopted before you know that somehow your heart/body/mind knows when you're getting to another big step in the process. My heart/body/mind are truly ready to know who my children are now. I'm tired of waiting to see their little faces. I'm tired of not knowing how old they will be. I'm ready to buy poor Canan some clothes! [He's got none since he could be 2-5 years old!]

What a happy, happy day it will be when I can share with all of you who our 3rd and 4th children are!

0 comments: