I finally have a semi-maybe-we-hope-to-do-this itinerary of the week! LOL!
- Arrive at 6:15 and wait for Lois until her plane arrives at 8:00, then leave the airport.
- Stay in Crystal Hotel (??) Can't find any info. on the internet or guide books.
- Visit Irish and Canadian Embassies to discuss adoptions.
- Go to Osu Children's Home to meet our kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Meet with attorney late in the day.
- Stay at Crystal Hotel again.
- Travel to HoHoe to a special needs orphanage
- Travel to Koforidua Orphanage (which LVI supports)
- Don't know if we'll be staying at HoHoe, Koforidua, or Accra yet!
- Long meeting with attorney.
- Travel to Liberian Refugee Camp
- Assume we'll stay in Accra again (???)
- Leave early in the morning to fly to Tamale (capital of northern, Muslim, region)
- Visit an orphanage where Lois has heard the children are dying of hunger. See what can be done to help.
- Stay in Tamale Thursday night.
- Leave early in the morning for flight back to Accra.
- Meet attorney at 4pm
- Leave for Koforidua (2 hour drive).
- Stay in Koforidua overnight.
SATURDAY (day of departure):
- Spend the day with the kids at Koforidua Orphanage
- Hand out the donations we've collected
- Travel back to Accra
- *Hope that I get to take a shower somewhere! LOL!*
- Leave Accra to return home at 9:10pm