Friday, October 20, 2006

What do you do...

What do you do when you're staying up late hoping against all odds that by some miracle an update about the adoption of your soon-to-be son comes through on email?  You go through old emails and take time to follow links that you've never taken time to follow before!  As a happy consequence of this meaningless routine I came across a gem tonight!
 
Set aside 8 minutes and 11 seconds, then go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELEY3_tK9tk to watch a wonderful little video about Ghana.  The video highlights just a few of the best things about Ghana (and I do mean just a few, as there are so many wonderful things about Ghana).  It also gives a short history lesson about Ghana's independence in 1957, and reminds folks that Ghana will be celebrating 50 years of independence during its Golden Jubilee celebration in March 2007!
 
The coolest thing about this video is that I have actually seen some of the things in the photos with my own eyes. =-)  I look forward to going back soon.  While it would be a wonderful experience to be there during the Golden Jubilee I hope that we will have Bright home long before March!

Anita

0 comments: