Monday, July 02, 2007

TREASU(RED)

How perfect is this?!

Okay...I love Gap and Gymboree and other "hip" stores as much as the next mom. But I just can't pay the bigger prices when I could get so much more for less at wal-mart or a thrift store. The kids will outgrow the clothes in two weeks anyway! I know...the more expensive stuff lasts longer. I still just can't justify it (maily to Eric--I could talk myself into it)! LOL!

Anyway, someone on another blog got this romper (from The Gap) for their Ethiopian baby. I just ADO(RED) it! Oh...but it is $25 ($33 with shipping and tax). Ouch. I could get like 5 outfits for that. But it's SO perfect for Bright...and something I would keep forever (justify baby...justify)! I complained to my little list of friends about how much I'd love to be able to get this for Bright and my friend Linda said she would go halvesies with me on it as a welcome home Bright gift! Yee haw! Get me the debit card!

So thanks Linda, for helping me be able to splurge for this treasu(red) outfit!

Anita

7 comments:

Brandi 7:15 PM  

Where did you get it? I'm definitely getting this for friends who get an infant referral!!! LOVE IT!

Brandi

Story of our Life 7:31 AM  

Anita,
I feel the same as you do in re: to Brand Name clothes. I always buy them (except Lands End) resale or HUGE sales.

This is one of those things that I would be getting in alarger size and enjoying!! IT is adorable.

Bingaling 10:36 AM  

Anita,
I SO know what you mean! Today I ran in to Target to pick up a couple of things and saw those adorable "property of the USA" shirts (like the one you have for Bright). I just couldn't possibly NOT buy them for the boys! But, my boys are not even close to coming home yet....I bought 5T...they'll fit them next summer, right????
Chanda

Anonymous 12:44 PM  

That's only the most perfect outfit ever!!!

My Franks 12:50 AM  

I am just catching up on your blog. My husband and I just returned from VN with our new daughter which we met for the first time on Father's Day! I have enjoyed reading your blog and am very happy to see that you have brought your son home.
Congratulations to your whole family.
-Crystal

Anonymous 3:40 PM  

I'm enjoying your blog. Cute outfit.

Stacie 2:07 PM  

I couldn't resist it either - I'm sure after our son gets home and I'm buying diapers and formula, I'll wonder how and why I ever spent $25 on one outfit that he'll grow out of in a couple of months. But, it's so cute! :) (and, I love the justifying - I do that too!)