Monday, March 10, 2008

What's up with that girl?!

What's up with me? Well, my sweet hubby has left me for the first time in almost 10 years of marriage! He's gone on a business trip (to Orlando...during spring break...hmmm....!) and won't be home until Friday. So that's why I've posted more in the last day than I have in the last few weeks! And that's why I'll probably continue to post more than usual this week.

It's interesting. Of course I miss Eric already, but at the same time it's kind of nice having a whole week of basically no driving. Usually I'm in the car 3 hours a day between taking him to work, picking him up, taking and picking up the kids, and other errands.

The kids are on break the next two weeks. Thankfully we're having great weather so all three are outside playing together as the birds chirp all around and the daffodils get close to smiling at us!

This time of year is very special to me. It was March when I first met all three of my kids. What a blessing it is not to be waiting for someone to "come home" this year. We're all here, together.

Anita

0 comments: