Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Typing

I saw this fun little thing on another blog. Do all bloggers love to type? I do. I LOVE to type. Sometimes I will just crave the feeling of my fingers flying across the keyboard. Sometimes I will type pages of books just for fun--because I love that I can look at a book page and type without looking at my moniter or keyboard.

I think my love of typing is in some way related to my previous life in music. Muscle memory. Playing the piano, or horn, or whatever instrument, is a LOT about muscle memory. It's amazing how the muscles in our bodies get so used to manipulating outside objects that the objects can almost become an extention of ourselves.


Speedtest

2 comments:

Robin 11:46 AM  

I was curious what mine would be. Im surprised that it said 58. Crazy. :) Thanks for the little break in my day. :)

whenpigsfly 3:25 PM  

I don't really want to know my speed, but I do like to type and I do enjoy that feeling of my fingers speeding across the keys!!!
I'm not dyslexic but when I get going I DO type that way!
Linda