Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours!

Yes, I am about to give up on ever getting a picture where all four kids are smiling beautifully. Poor Samren just can't do it right now! He's lost his ability to fake smile--seriously! I told him to practice because it was almost Christmast time!

Last night before I turned off the lights and went to bed this image made me stop and shed a few tears. THIS is what I'm most thankful for. I'm thankful for four shirts laid out for Thanksgiving Day, representing four children that have filled up my heart.

4 comments:

blessedfamily 8:08 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving Anita and Family. Hope it was filled with turkey, love and laughter!

Blessings!
JG

whenpigsfly 8:48 PM  

It was so good to see you all yesterday!! Have not uploaded out photos yet but I think we might have some "not fake looking smiles" from Samren!!

Mama Gringa 4:05 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. The photos of the children are lovely - they capture their beauty. :)

Taevy 12:08 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.