Sunday, February 14, 2010

FABU Workout =-)

My friend Amy "Fabu" is one of the goofiest people I know. Seriously, she could put a smile on my face when nobody else can. I was just getting online to give my own little weight update when I saw she happened to post her very effective workout in video form on her own blog. So now I really must share it with you all. I think we will definitely have to start the Fabu workout here at the Gillispie house. It's right up our alley. =-)

BTW, I've lost about 10 pounds so far this year, just with change in diet. Soon will be the next step--actually adding activity to my life!



3 comments:

Terynn 8:47 PM  

OK. Seriously. How could NO-ONE comment on this? These are some very funny people!!! Thanks for sharing thier workout. haha

Amy 9:46 PM  

Oh Anita,

Thanks for sharing in our total dork-out joy! :)

Love you,
Fabu

P.S. CONGRATS on the 10 lbs!!!! That is awesome!!!

Dani Neumann 12:52 PM  

Congratulations on the weight loss! And awesome video ^_^

You should maybe try doing some yoga for a workout, there is yoga for every body type and it makes you feel so good after!! If you go the video route I recommend Sadie Nardini for a serious workout and Red Lotus Yoga's Flow Level One for starting out.. I used to work there and Brian is a great teacher!