Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fall Clothes Money!

Even though fall weather is still a few months away in Oklahoma, it is the time of year when I start to think about the kids' needs for fall/winter. I've posted before that I get most of my kids' clothes each year at the Just Between Friends Consignment sale. This is the only time of the year that Eric urges ME to go shopping! LOL!

This year we've had some unexpected costs which have left us short of our usual $75-$100 per child clothing budget. Craigslist to the rescue! I've managed to sell a drum for $75 and two old school desks for $30! Not our full budget, but more than we had! Just love "making" extra money off Criagslist!

Thanking the Lord for His provision!
Anita

2 comments:

Heather 10:20 PM  

Can't wait for the fashion show! Isn't it so much easier to shop for the kids when you homeschool though? You never have to worry about kids making fun of hand me downs! Well. . . if they DO make fun, you can send the guilty party to the corner! You go my bargain hunting friend!

The Last Crusade 9:30 AM  

I love it when you do the post about all the clothes you bought, and how much they cost! I'm glad other people get as giddy as I do about getting a good deal. It makes me feel a little less crazy!