Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Fun!

Last week we had our first snow of the year. Here in OK we only get a few good snows a year (usually in March, of all times!). The news and weather people went crazy with all of the "danger" that was out there from this 2-3 inches of snow, and the public school kids got 2 days off of school!!

Gillispie Christian Academy held class as normal, but I wasn't a total grinch. The kids got out there and played in the snow like champs. Unfortunately, it was a dry snow. No good for making snowmen or throwing snow balls. My kids didn't care. They whipped out the Snow Man Kit (thanks Grandma B!) and eeked some semblence of a snowman out of the snow. I think he's sort of cute, actually. =-)

2 comments:

Cindy 12:34 AM  

He is cute!
I LOVE Brights hat. Love it!

Faith and Mark 10:01 AM  

Two inches of snow - we laugh at that here. A few weeks ago we got over a foot of snow in one weekend.

I'm glad that your kids enjoyed playing in the snow.