Saturday, March 10, 2012

Packed

Well, it's 5:30am and I'm finally ready to go. My sweet, sweet family stayed up really late (or early?) helping me. The 3 younger kids made it until past 1am. Taevy tried really hard not to go to bed at all but I finally made her to go bed at 2:30 when she stopped making sense. Eric called it a night/morning when all the packing was done at 4:30. Now I've checked my list twice and tied up lose ends on the technical side of things. Just have to record a new voice message on the machine and I'm heading to bed for a few hours before going to the airport around noon.

Ha. Just heard the first bird start to chirp for the morning. Good night all! I'll "see" ya when I get to Ghana!

Anita

2 comments:

Laurel 12:30 PM  

Prayers for a safe trip.

Hoping your family can SLEEP all day today.


:) :) :)

CarrieT 10:22 PM  

Praying you have a wonderful trip, Anita. Journey mercies!

Carrie T. - mom to 4 from Korea