Wednesday, June 07, 2006

GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!

I feel like a nut case you all!!!! My insomnia is at an all-time high as I lay awake at night and dream of what may come by the end of the week! I feel like we may know who Kendi is by the time the weekend starts and it is all I can do to think of anything else. Last night I laid awake and imagined what I would write to my friends...what I would post on the blog...whom I would make personal phone calls to. Everybody I know is going to know when we see our child(ren) for the first time!!!

It seems as though my "inklings" about things change every couple of hours these days. For a while I KNEW we were going to have a baby girl....then we thought toddler girl and older boy...now I'm thinking toddler girl (to be referred later this week) and a younger infant/toddler boy! =-) I can just see the Lord smiling down at me in all of my fruitless fretting over this. I have a feeling that He is purposely keeping this all a big secret from my heart--teaching me that I don't have to have a plan in order for Him to have a plan FOR me!

Please pray for me the rest of the week if you think about it. I can't think of a more fun reason to have insomnia, but less than 3 hours a night isn't really doing it for me. I'm an emotional and physical mess and can't wait for "nap time" each day! Praise the Lord for nap time!!! =-)

Love,
Anita

0 comments: