Friday, July 14, 2006

This and That



Thanks all, for the comliments on the crochet halter. I don't care for the color combo, but the pattern is a winner. Here are my next two attempts. Also notice I crocheted a scrunchy to match Taevy's halter. I didn't intend it, but I guess this blog has also become my place to share what I crochet! Deal with it! LOL! =-)

Also, now I know that lots of you were holding out on me--hoping we would keep Juliet in Kendi's name! Well I'm glad we could make you all happy! ;-) Seriously, it was the right decision--it was just my selfish side that wanted her to have an African-ish name as part of her name. Oh well.

I'm starting to get antsy people! I think I felt some relief about not having Caynan's referral for a while after we found out about KJ. But now every day that goes by I keep thinking about how his adoption is going to be X days/weeks/months behind Kendi's. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray with me that we have our baby boy's referral before the end of August.

Love, Anita

0 comments: