Monday, August 14, 2006

The Boys' Room!

Good grief it doesn't seem like it's been a week since I last posted! As I'm sure you all can imagine, I've been pretty busy getting ready for the trip to Ghana. Five days and counting before I leave!









This weekend we lucked out and found a cute set of bedding for the boys' room. Samren really wanted a camo room but I just couldn't see doing a whole room JUST in camo, so this was a good compromise. Plus the comforters reverse to a very cool stripe so once the boys grow out of this they can reverse to the "older" side. I went a little crazy and bought camo/military appliques to put around the room (window, above chest of drawers, footboards, and chest of drawers). I like them on the wood, but on the walls may be a bit much. I'm not worried though because I'm betting they will fall off of the walls in a few days! =-)

Eric is really getting into the midset of having four kids. Last night he came in from outside and said, "Are ALL of the kids in bed?" Too funny!

Anita

0 comments: