Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ho Hum...

I know I've been quite lately. I those of you who know me or read this blog regularly know that I don't post when I'm in a funk because of there being nothing new. Lois has been in Guatemala for the last week and I think she is coming home in the next few days. I've heard nothing from her while she's been away--not sure if that's because she's not doing any email, or because she doesn't have email, or because there is nothing new to report. At this point I'm hoping it's option 1 or 2 because I am waiting on pins and needles for a "good news" or "update" call/email once she is home! Maybe she'll get to the office and see that the Application for Adoption is waiting on her desk--that would a huge answer to prayer. We're going on 4 weeks that we've been waiting for the formal application just so we can START the adoption! Gotta love Africa time--not.

I will begin homeschooling the children next Monday, the 23rd of October!!!! I'm not totally ready yet, but I'm getting there. Check out my other blog at www.gillispiehomeschool.blogspot.com for the whole story and latest developments (if homeschooling interests you at all)!

Love,
Anita

0 comments: