Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Pics

One of my favorite things about autumn (which is my favorite time of the year) is our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Well, it's not an actual "patch" but they've got the pumpkins in piles and there are lots of photo opportunities and fresh produce. =-) These are our two children. Taevy is 6, adopted as an infant from Cambodia. Samren is almost 5, adopted as an infant from Vietnam. I really look forward to adding Bright to the pics next year. His skin will look gorgeous next to the bright orange pumpkins!

3 comments:

Anonymous 5:21 PM  

Oh Anita, they are so gorgeous!

Momto16 8:26 AM  

Beautiful pictures WOW!!!! You have skills with the camera friend. :) (The beautiful children help I realize!)
Hugs
Sarah

Anonymous 11:44 PM  

What beautiful children you have. I see the personalities too. You are blessed.