Friday, November 10, 2006

It's 4:10 am and...

Lois got the Applications for Adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait. I better write that again....
LOIS GOT THE APPLICATIONS FOR ADOPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew there must be some compelling reason that I have been up and down all night long, sleeping in 2 hour increments! I decided to try to come downstairs to sleep and because I'm addicted to checking my email I stopped to make sure there was nothing from Lois--and there was!

Also--more big news. She's going to Ghana next week to deal with some things personally! Oh I feel *SO* bad for her having to go back so soon because the trip is long and boring when you're traveling alone. At the same time, I am SO THANKFUL!!!!!! There are not many adoption professionals that would do this. This shows the level of committment she has to this program. When she gets there she'll know exactly what's going on. She'll probably get pictures (and maybe video???!!!!) of Bright! And maybe (?) she'll come home with information on a new referral for us (although that really has nothing to do with whether or not she goes to Ghana and everything to do with when a child enters the orphanage that meets our age request).

Wow! I'm never going to get back to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE APPLICATIONS FOR ADOPTION ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita

0 comments: