Saturday, December 02, 2006

Please Meet...

Ivy! (As in "Holly and Ivy")
Yep! That's her name and we're sticking to it. We must have changed our "favorite" name a million times and then when we met her most of them didn't "fit" because she is an extremely docile little girl--not the typical rambuctious dashund we're so used to!


Those of you who mention "dog therapy" and such--you were so right. Ivy will keep me busy with a sort of baby-like nurturing while we wait for Bright to come home. =-)

Thanks for all of the name ideas and votes. Such a fun diversion!

Love,
Anita
P.S. I know. I've GOT to get the tree done!

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:49 PM  

She's adorable, and the name totally is her.....Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Momto16 2:42 PM  

I am so glad that the blog is updated... your new puppy is so stinking cute!!! I love her!
Hugs
Sarah