Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all moms and soon-to-be moms out there.

I have decided that there is really now way to predict how an expectant mom is going to feel through any given Holiday. I expected Christmas to feel terrible without Bright, but I did okay. I didn't expect Mother's Day too be too bad, because after all I have my own mom (and MIL) to honor as well as my two kids at home to love on me. But today was hard.

I really missed my baby today. But guess what I came home to? Three new photos of Bright, taken by a traveling parent last week!! They aren't the best quality, and they aren't the best pics of Bright, but they are Bright and that's all it takes to life my spirits. Thank you Tim and Lisa Davis for these wonderful Mother's Day gifts!!!

Praying that this is a big week for our family.

Anita
P.S. AAI families--I believe some of "our" kids are in the group photo.

0 comments: