Monday, June 25, 2007

"Vees-nas"

So I'm sitting here trying to catch up on some AAI work when Taevy walks in with one of her "papers." She's always bringing me pictures she's drawn, or words, or other assorted creations. Today's picture was quite full of all sorts of things. First she wrote all five of our first names. Then she wrote Gillispie five times. Then there were these squiggles that were supposed to represent more writing.
She said, "Mom, I need you to sign for these veesnas." "Huh?" "These VEESNAS Mom!" We all need one to go to Ghana. Sign here, here, here, here, and here." (one time for each family member).

That's when it hit me. She had made VISAS for us all! LOL! Guess the whole visa quest left a bit of an impression on my six year old!

Anita

1 comments:

Grosso Family 8:06 AM  

that's too funny - what an impressionable age though .....