Friday, June 08, 2007

Wonderful News

Hi folks, I know you have all been dying to hear from Anita and find out if she is bringing Bright home with her. Well I am here to tell you SHE IS!!!!!!! She got the Visa this morning and will definitely be bringing Bright home with her. But she went to go and get his lap ticket for the plane and learned that she needs a "transient Visa"(?) for Bright. See since he is not a US citizen he can't go through Germany without it so they are filing the paperwork and at this time she is scheduled to leave on Tuesday Night. So she Will be coming home with Bright...now it is just a matter of When.

WOOHOOO PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Aunt Nichole

14 comments:

Anonymous 10:19 AM  

YAY!!!! What fantastic news :-)

Welcome Home, Baby Bright!!! :-)

Jennifer S.

Story of our Life 11:16 AM  

I am SOOOOO HAPPY FOR HER!!!

Gala

Bingaling 11:19 AM  

WooHoo!!! This is FANTASTIC news!!! YAY, Anita and family, I am so happy for all of you!
Chanda

Anonymous 12:28 PM  

How wonderful. Glad to hear the wait is over.

Anonymous 12:41 PM  

Transit visa :) Whatever country they're flying through to get to the US would be the one requiring this.

Anonymous 1:14 PM  

Wonderful news indeed!!!! Praise God for answered prayers. Congrats to the whole family.

Anonymous 1:20 PM  

Wonderful wonderful news!!!!!

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN 1:36 PM  

Praise God, what wonderful news! She has finished (well just about) this long, long journey! What a sigh of relief, I bet! Thanks for updating us Nicole!
Smiles,
jen in MI

Grosso Family 2:05 PM  

awesome awesome - i'm so excited!!!

Dawn 9:12 PM  

What an answer to prayer!!!!! Hoping now for that one last piece of paper to bring little Bright home forever!!! WhOooohOOooO!!!!!!!!
dawnz

Anonymous 10:47 AM  

I am so happy to hear this news! I have been following your blog and keeping Bright and your family in my prayers.

Susan

Momto16 2:27 PM  

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear from you (and Bright) from home! I promise not to be the first person on the phone calling and calling 10 mins after you all walk in the door this time. LOL :)
Love,
Sarah

Shelby 8:31 PM  

I have been following this story for a while and now feel the need to comment.. YEAH!!!!! Congratulations...

Anonymous 9:22 PM  

Yeah Bright! We can't wait to meet him! We miss you NeNe! Luv, Sam and Sophi Kate