Sunday, December 02, 2007

Neti and Meke's First Snow

Okay, so I read the Waal's blog often. This blog is written by the dad--which I find SO refreshing! Today a video was posted of Neti and Meke (5 and 3 from Ethiopia) experiencing their first snow. It is truly PRICELESS!

"Wow!"
"This is amazing!"

The words coming from the girls' mouths were so timeless and so classic. The jumps for joy. The huge smiles. The awe at the "burn" of the cold on their hands. All caught on video for the world to see.

Head on over to The Waal's blog for 2 minutes of pure bliss. I was bawling by the end.

Anita

2 comments:

Jena 8:59 PM  

Wow- that is really exciting-reading your blog gave me shivers too.

Jena 9:00 PM  

so sorry-I thought I was posting a comment on your post about Cambodia adoptions- now I need to go watch the video.