Friday, June 13, 2008

Happiness Is...

My children's last day of school, with good report cards.

8 children in Ghana getting new last names...to match their new families.

A "stuck" case becoming "unstuck" in the most unexpected way.

Families preparing to travel so that they can meet or unite with their children.

A family on the flight home with their new child.

A husband who stayed home "just because", to spend time with me.

My boss returning from out of country. I miss her wisdom and discernment when she is gone!

A family who contacts me because they desire to adopt an HIV+ child!

A family who contacts me because they desire to adopt a sibling set, up to 9 years!

A dining room full of beautiful laminated wood flooring (what a blessing and a luxury).

A bank account with adoption tax credit in it! ;-)

My job. My family. My life.

3 comments:

Heather 4:09 PM  

Amen, Sista!!!!

Chalene 4:50 PM  

What an awesome list to be happy about! :0)
Chalene

Amy 7:16 PM  

What a lovely, warm-fuzzy post! Funny, I think all three of us (that commented) made that list in one way or another. ;)

Fabu