Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bright ABCs and 123s

It's been a while since I posted Bright's progress on saying his ABCs and 123s. Actually, this is a very funny "version" of his success. We had already practiced before I videoed so he was sort of done already and being goofy. Plus, I couldn't hold up 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 fingers since I was holding the camera. That confused him. This kid cracks me up.

I hate stereotypes, but if there was a Ghanaian stereotype, he would be it. He is loud and agressive, can be a bully and a cuddler, and makes faces that tells you EXACTLY what he is thinking! I talked to his speech therapist today and she said he absolutely could have a bit of a Ghanaian accent right now. That's kind of cool, isn't it?!


1 comments:

Unknown 11:11 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.