Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's beginning...

to feel a lot like Christmas around here! The kids hung the rest of the ornaments this morning so that our tree now looks sufficiently "bejeweled" with all of their handmade treasures throughout the years.


I finished up a big project for one of my loved ones this morning and that feels GOOD after two solid months of work! I've got pics, but have to wait until after the present is given. ;-)

All of the kids' gifts are purchased, save one that I'll go on the hunt for a 4:30am Friday morning (with aunt and mom).

Our house smells of pecan pie and cinnimon crumb cake.

The stockings are hung on the mantle.

The various nativity sets (I collect them) are in a pile ready for me to display throughout the house.

Christmas music is playing and everybody is singing along.

It's 60 degrees outside, but that's okay by me!

Anita

1 comments:

peggy 9:47 AM  

just found your site as I am checking out adoption info. my college aged son was in Ghana in Aug. helping at an orphanage there with an agency called cross cultural solutions. not sure what the Lord is calling us to do, but am sure He will reveal it in His time. God's blessings on your family.