Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!!!





We had a great time celebrating Christmas at my mom's house this last weekend. It was our gathering for extended family and the first time some of our family had met Bright. So fun! We are heading out AGAIN to Wichita this Friday (and for the weekend) to do our big family Christmas gathering (bros and sisters and neices/nephews). My mom goes all out and we have a huge brunch, fun gift-giving, and good family time. It always feels like Christmas is over after that gathering, even though it is held the weekend before Christmas. Something about being with my mom I guess. Gosh, I love her!

4 comments:

Laurel 12:22 AM  

Love the pictures ... especially "the kisses".


:) :) :)

Ericka 6:31 AM  

What a beautiful beautiful family!!!!
I love your hair!

Anonymous 11:55 AM  

What cute pictures! I LOVE the kisses picture. I can't wait to have one of those (type of pictures).

Unknown 10:49 PM  

You have beautiful children!! Love the pics!