Friday, January 02, 2009

Messin' with a good thing...

**Update: I think I kind of dig it.

I think I'm going to be really silly and mess with a good thing. I just can't take all of the cute blog backgrounds that change every month and not be allowed to do it with my own blog! I got the original background years ago, of which none is the same, but that guys code allows me to customize my blog the way I want. I'm going to erase it and update to new blogger code. Yikes! Who knows what the next week or so may hold for this blog! Will the Banku, Pho, and Fried Spiders image be lost forever? The kid pics? We'll see. Just call me adventurous. Yes, I am SO adventurous that I have to blog about changing my blog design! LOL!

Anita

3 comments:

Nichole Foster 3:34 PM  

Well I for one love the blue green and brown background :)

heather 7:46 AM  

I like the new background

Emily B. 6:05 PM  

Love it!