Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yee-haw! We're fillin' up!

You guys are AWESOME!!!! Yesterday at this time we had $140 (which is great). Today we have $360 to add to the food donation AAI is already going to give to this home! We have more than doubled what was going to be the entire donation. According to today's exchange rate, we're going to have about 920 Ghana Cedis to buy food with!!!! I think the van is going to be about half full and VERY weighed down with all of the grain and yams, water and protein we will be able to buy. I will surely post pictures when I get home.

I also have to say a very special thank you to two AAI families who, between the two of them, donated $450 for a very special guy in our home who needs life-saving surgery!

Blessings to ALL of you.

T minus 25 hours...
Anita

4 comments:

bbqdaisy 6:07 PM  

Just wanted tosay that I hope you have a WONDERFUL trip Anita :) Hope it is blessed and also productive!!!

In Him
Maria

A. Gillispie 9:05 PM  

Thanks Miss Maria! If I get over to BH I'll be sure to hug your jewel!
Anita

Laurel 9:31 PM  

I just added to the fund. So glad to be a part of the blessing that you will be delivering.


Laurel

A. Gillispie 9:36 PM  

That's awesome Laurel. Thank you!