Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just to Clarify....

We are going forward in HOPES of adopting a little one in AAI's Ghana program. She is not referral-ready yet, and we are not homestudy-ready yet. So NOTHING is official! We are just paper-CHASING and praying that we can adopt her! No "cutting in line" or anything like that. =-)

I am a (little bit more) back down to earth today. I'm going straight into planning mode. Must clean carpets. Must pull weeds. Must erase crayon, marker, and pencil off of walls! The homestudy is coming!

Anita

5 comments:

In His Dust 11:51 AM  

I am so, so, so, thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadia 1:39 PM  

I was wondering if it was a girl or boy..I can't wait to see her little face..how old is she??

A. Gillispie 2:55 PM  

She's going on two years--which is really young for Ghana. But she has a significant special need.
Thanks!

Nichole Foster 3:49 PM  

Sis, I wanted you to know I am truly happy for you!! Sorry I didn't seem so when you called I was just out of sorts... still am... anyway I wanted you know know I already love hee like she is my new lil niece and that I will help in any way I can

I love you Nic

mary grace 7:14 PM  

YEAH!!!!!!!