Monday, March 30, 2009

4 of 4


Is this not the cutest thing?! I'm trying to figure out what to send in #4's Welcome Bag. [At AAI we send a gallon-sized ziploc with pics, little cuddlies/toys, and an article of clothing to our kids once they are referred.] So many families do such cute things with personalized clothing, but I just don't think I'm that talented. I also don't think I'm going to spend the amount of money needed to buy something from CafePress.com, but I am having fun looking! I just love the "4 of 4" designs, since I always refer to our little one as #4! I think I might have to save up and get the kids t-shirts for a photo once Kendi is home. 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4!

4 comments:

Amy 3:40 PM  

Love the shirt! So cute. They make some pretty nifty iron-on transfers a girl could print out on her computer, by the way. That is how we made ours...

Fabu

Unknown 3:53 PM  

That is perfect!!

Renee 9:24 PM  

Too CUTE!

Tamara B 2:33 PM  

I remember reading somewhere else that families use the bags that suck all the air out and then put that into a ziploc bag. It allows them to send blankets, etc and remove all the air out of the extra space so they can put something else in. I'm sure you've heard of that through your agency but if not, I hope this is a helpful suggestion.

PS I found your blog via the ghana adoption yahoo group.