Friday, April 24, 2009

Elephant in the Room

Sometimes there's an "elephant in the room" and even when you'd like to talk about it you can't. I just want to say, to all of those out there that are hurting because of delays or roadblocks in your Ghana adoption process...you are sincerely in my prayers. I hurt for you. I pray that the Lord will melt away the delays for those of you who have been delayed. And for those who are facing even greater obstacles, I pray that He would make a way for children who are truly in need of international adoption to find their way into the loving arms of their waiting families.

Anita
P.S. For those who are still on course to complete ethical adoptions in good time, I pray as well for you--that you not feel "survivor's guilt" over the blessing of your adoptions.

0 comments: