Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Welcome, Ryder Lee

One day ago Ryder Lee T. joined our extended family. He is my cousin's first child. Normally the birth of a second cousin would be nice, but Ryder's arrival is more than nice! In about six weeks Ryder will be joining our family during the day while his mommy and daddy go to work. I've never had the priviledge of caring for a newborn before (my youngest kiddo was 4-5 months at arrival). I'm sure there will be challenges, but I so look forward to watching this precious little one rise through infanthood, into toddlerhood and beyond! Welcome Ryder!!!

3 comments:

Heather 6:21 PM  

Oh, what fun! I got to babysit one of Nathan's co-workers newborns when she went back to work and newborns are AWESOME! Lucky duck, have fun giving some cuddles.

Leanne 9:12 PM  

oh what a sweetheart! lucky you - those newborn cuddles are wonderful!

frogglet 10:00 PM  

What a sweetie, you gotta love that pouty lip. You are going to have so much fun!
Welcome to the world Ryder!