Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Decor

What do you think? Does this fit with our fall decor? ;-)

Kendi was helping me put out the fall decorations tonight. She decided that this particular decoration looked better on her than on our table.

Then she decided that it would make a good substitute for a t-roll (toilet paper). She loves to "practice" wiping like a big girl, but she's taken it to a new level now. What? In America we use fall decor to wipe our hineys?!
She is so ornery!BTW, I do have three other absolutely fantastic children, I promise! I know that the blog has been Kendi heavy lately. You know how it is. Everything your new child does is the cutest ever and must be documented for all time!

1 comments:

Heather 3:23 PM  

I think you have a futre hiker/camper. She ALREADY knows what to do withe leaves!