Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beautiful Evening

I'm so glad that autumn has arrived!!! Oh, how I love this time of the year. The sound of leaves hitting against each other in the wind. The way the sun seems brighter than normal. Shadows seem different. The air turns drier. It's easy to breathe.

Tonight was a really nice night for Samren's football practice. It was really laid back because there were some players absent. The sunset was so pretty. I took advantage and got out the camera to capture the moment!Thing One and Thing Two! =-)
Ahh! They do such a good job of making it look like they are always friends!

I wish I had more photos of me and my dad. What a treasure they would be to me now, after losing him when I was 18. I try to get lots of pics of the kids with their awesome daddy.

Super Sammy Scores again!

Yeah...it's that tweedle dee and tweedle dum thing again! ;-)There is a slight height difference betweet Samren at the rest of his teammates. Actually, these aren't even the tallest guys! They call Samren "little guy" and "little buddy." Right now Samren is okay with that, but we'll see how long that lasts!

Kendi got something out of tonight's practice. She would say "hike" and then hike the ball between her legs! LOL!

Don't you just love how the setting sun shines on a face? Taevy wasn't feeling good tonight (can see it in her eyes) but she's still such a beauty. I want it to be a secret from her just a while longer. =-)Kendi and Bright thought it would be the BEST thing to do to start rolling around in the wet soggy grass. We'll be picking grass pieces out of their hair for days--but they had fun!

Saturday beginning at 9pm is Upwards Spirit Day at First Baptist Church Broken Arrow (BA expressway, then get off on Elm). Consider yourself invited to come out and support these kids! The teams with the most spirit (fans, signs, colors, etc.) win a prize. But more than that, it's just so cool for the kids to be able to play in front of a large crowd! Don't forget your lawn chairs!
Anita

5 comments:

Amy 9:57 PM  

I am just loving seeing you all together. :) So beautiful...

Fabu

Salzwedel Family 10:04 PM  

Beautiful, beautiful pictures of your gorgeous family!

Tricia 10:43 PM  

Kendi looks so happy. I never saw her smile like this when we were with her.

Laurel 11:26 PM  

Sad we didn't get to meet you tonight.

Laurel

FullPlateMom 8:03 AM  

Looking great! I'm glad Kendi is feeling so comfortable! We have that same yogurt bag in the background of your pic. Juliana LOVES it!
--Becky