Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One of those days....

Ugh. It's been one of those days where nothing is going right. Kendi woke up with a cold and is SUPER gripey. I love the girl, but could do without the diva tonight. She has a fit every 5 minutes or so (literally). She's wearing me out.

I've also been trying to make this cute circle motif scarf for my niece's birthday. But either something is wrong with the pattern or something is wrong with me, because I cannot get it to work! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so frustrating!

I walked out to pick up Eric from work and we found that we had a flat tire. Really?! So Eric's dad had to go pick him up, then come to our house and help us change a flat tire. We're off to the tire place tomorrow to try to get it fixed.

To top it all off, because we were running late with the flat tire, we decided to order delivery tonight. They were rude on the phone and said it would be an hour. An hour and a half later we were STILL waiting. Finally they show up and then tell us they can't accept a check. Seriously?! That would have been good information to know when we ordered the food! They will take a bank card over the phone, but not after the order is delivered. WHAT?! So after 1.5 hours, kids screaming because they are so hungry, the man holding our food in his hands, he walked away with our food (that will now be wasted)!

It's after my kids' bedtime, but now I'm off to melt some cheese on chips and call that dinner. THEN I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Deborah 9:18 PM  

(((((((((((((Oh Anita))))))))))))))
If we were neighbors, you could have come to my house and had supper - assuming, of course, that I had my act together and supper was ready :)
What a day...I sure hope the tire fixes cheap and that Kendi gets well soon.
I love you!

frogglet 3:15 PM  

sounds like a go to your happy place kinda day. I hope today is better.