Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hair Inspiration

The other night I happened upon a blog who was all about this mommy's attempt at doing creative hair for her white daughter. I lost the blog address or I would share it, but she did neat things, like snowflakes, and Christmas trees, and candy cane designs in her daughter's long light brown hair. I don't know why I've been waiting and waiting to practice creative hair on Kendi when I've got another daughter with beautiful hair that is long enough to play with! When Taevy was little I did really neat things with her hair. Needless to say, I felt inspired by the blog I saw, and decided to practice cornrows on Taevy's hair tonight. First are pics of some of the things I've done with Taevy's hair over the years, then the pics from today's do. =-)

1 comments:

C and G 10:09 AM  

Taevy is so beautiful! Here's another hair blog that is pretty great: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/