Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girl's Day











The girls and I had a bit of a girl's day today. First we went to get my hair cut (a once or twice a year deal). Taevy painted Kendi's fingernails as they waited. =-) Then we went to the thrift store to hunt for spring/summer clothes! I just LOVE going to the thrift shop because anything I buy feels good after the fact. We struck out on Kendi's clothes, but hit the jackpot with Miss Taevy! We found Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, and other brand names that are typically about our budget. She's got a good start on her summer clothes now. We had planned to go to Gordman's to check out Easter dresses, but by the time we were done at the thrift shop Kendi was past her limit and I needed to get home to put the meat loaf in. Oh well. Just another excuse for a later expedition!

When we got home Taevy did fashion poses with all of her new clothes. She's so goofy. All of these clothes came in at $39!

7 comments:

Taevy 6:42 PM  

I love those outfits! they are pretty!

Heather 6:55 PM  

I'd SAY you scored!!! Cute stuff!

I love your new hair too! Makes me just a wee bit jealous that I have fine,limp, straight as an arrow hair!!!

Michelle 10:22 PM  

On today's episode of America's next top model.... So cute!

frogglet 12:05 AM  

Wow what a deal. Looks like you got a model in the making, she is too cute.

Tricia 9:49 AM  

She's darling.

Robin Dodd Photography 12:37 PM  

I LOVE the tween poses!! That's so Holly and Mariama! LOL. and I also love thrift store shopping too. IT's so awesome. The girls are growing so fast, I found two pairs of Guess jeans for a 1.75 a piece for Mariama. Can't beat the price!! Brand new!! You really did score. Cute dresses!!

Dani Neumann 8:13 PM  

Amazing deal! Taevy is going to grow up to be a model ^_^