Thursday, February 04, 2010

Today's Verse--A Promise for Kendi

I have Bible verses that are delivered to my inbox daily. Just little peaces (ha--I made that spelling error on accident but I'm leaving it on purpose) of encouragement to start the morning off right. Well, I'm still up at 1:15am so the next day has started even though I haven't ended the last one. My "Today's Verse" just popped in the inbox. It was exactly what I needed. Honestly, I can't tell you how many times these supposedly random verses are obviously God-sent to me for the exact time that I need them. Here is today's verse:

For through Me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.

Psalms 9:11

Seriously? God must know I'm sitting up and researching what all could be going on with Kendi. He must know about the off and on again tears, mixed with the off and on again determination to beat whatever "it" might be. I'm just going to go ahead and claim this verse as a promise to Kendi, right here and now. Lord, let it be.

4 comments:

Laurel 2:45 AM  

Thanking the Lord for giving you that little "peace" of encouragement. Yes ... let it be ...


:) :) :)

KamPossible 6:01 AM  

Amen!

Kait 7:46 AM  

And all God's people said AMEN!

Amy 9:47 AM  

Hoping I can finally get in to post here, been trying for 2 days, but can't log in. We'll see!

Praying for you and your sweet girl. Sending you much love and peace...

Fabu