Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy...

Daddy,

I miss you. Especially on days like today, I miss you. I just know that my kids would have had an awesome time out at Grandpa Foster's house today. You would have cooked out, and made up silly songs for my kids, and we all would have gone fishing. You would have taken care of my line when it caught at the bottom of the pond. I would have sat in your lap and cuddled you. We would have gone home hot and sweaty and looking forward to our next visit.

Still looking forward to our next visit Daddy. Looking forward to spending eternity with you. Can't wait for you to meet Eric and the kids.

Love you Daddy.
'Nita

2 comments:

Nichole Foster 8:33 AM  

This was the first time in 16 years that Fathers Day wasn't so hard for me... Mmaybe because I know daddy is smiling with God about how close I have gotten to Him maybe because I know God has it fifgured it I dont know why but it just was... Still miss and love him but it is finally getting a little easier :)

Lois 5:15 PM  

Hard day for me too. Still waiting for it to get easier...