Friday, October 22, 2010

Let's go down to the Pumpkin Patch!

We've been waiting and waiting for a nice weekend to go to the pumpkin patch, but it just wasn't happening this year. It was rainy and cloudy all day today, and is supposed to rain most of the weekend. BUT this afternoon the sun peaked behind the clouds for a bit so we headed out. The sun blessed us with beautiful lighting for the first few minutes, so I could get some pics!
I love how the individual pics turned out, and I've already got an empty collage frame in the closet, ready for the prints! However, I need to choose the best group picture. Which one of these gets your vote? I need help!

It's so hard to get these four to all look in the same direction.


Taevy had an "off" day. I don't think I ever remember her having an off picture day.
Kendi's smile was spot on all day. Her eyes, not so much.

Doesn't Samren look like such a big boy in this pic? I can't believe he's almost 9 years old! He's started to really mature in his look.

8 comments:

Cindy 9:03 PM  

Cute Kids!

Laurel 9:29 PM  

I like #7 from the bottom (counting up the page).

Great pics! LOVE the girls fall outfits.


:) :) :)

frogglet 9:29 PM  

Too CUTE. I had to ask Jim about pictures too. We both decided 1 or 4 but we also liked 7 but Samren looked a little over exposed, so we are sticking with 1 or 4 :)

frogglet 9:31 PM  

oh and we counted from the top of the group shots going down

A. Gillispie 9:37 PM  

Laurel, we got those shirts for the girls to wear home when we picked up Kendi last September. The arms are short now, but we're just pretending they are 3/4 sleeves! My girls only seem to stretch out lengthwise, not width! LOL!

Tricia 9:43 PM  

I like #4.

Lisa Olsen 10:24 PM  

I like the first group picture, and the fourth (from the top). The first one seems more genuine and candid, while the fourth is the better posed picture... so depends what you are going for. :-)

Kristin 10:48 PM  

Adorable! I LOVE the sock monkey tshirt!