Thursday, March 03, 2011

Love Bugs


Despite their obvious differences, these two are so totally in love with each other. Bonded.


We really miss our KiKi, but know that she is so much happier now. [We heard from her new owner that she's doing GREAT and soaking up all of the single-dog love she can!] I have to admit, I didn't realize how much stress it was adding to our household to constantly be on watch for one dog to kill the others. It is so much more peaceful now. And our two remaining pooches seem to truly be in a better (psychological) place as well. Still, I miss my Keeks.

2 comments:

the H family 3:05 PM  

Oh, that is just too sweet. I hope they will always be buddies and snuggle up like they do now. You should post a puppy update for those of us living vicariously!

Amy 10:15 PM  

That pic of the two pups is the sweetest thing! Awwww!!!

Fabu