Friday, April 01, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry for lack of posts (if anybody even noticed)! Oh man, it has been such a busy week, and all I can do is think of more to do over the weekend! It's been a very good Ghana adoption "work" week in many ways. On the other hand, lots of things (or little people) have needed advocacy above and beyond "normal."


The Gillispie kiddos are hangin' in and doin' just fine. Kendi and Bright are at this scrumptious age where watching them play gives me the utmost delight. They are just best friends, and beyond cute. Bright is really learning to express himself (in part, thanks to his little sis). Tonight she did something to offend him and he said, "Mommy, she is breaking my heart!" Then later, he walked up to me and kissed my hand, then said, "Mommy, I just love your heart so much." This week when Kendi was praying over a meal she was trying to say "In Jesus' name we pray, Amen." but instead LITERALLY said, "blah, blah, blah name, Amen." Oops! I guess we can preschool-ize that one to "I love you Jesus. Amen." in the future!


I have other mundane things to write about tomorrow, but for now that's it. I promised Eric I would be in bed before 3am this Friday night (unlike the last two)! Love,
Anita

1 comments:

Heather 8:24 AM  

HAHAHAA! Kendi cracks me up! And I'm sure that's what a toddler hears before digging into their yummy food! Makes me think of Charlie Brown and how all the grownups just make sounds. Too cute!