Sunday, June 05, 2011

Kendi Mae--4 Years old!

My baby girl is 4 years old today!

In true Kendi spirit, she wore her dress up clothes all day. What a fun age, where you can give in to all of your fancies, and believe that one day you may, indeed, be a princess.
Tonight she was practicing telling us how old she is. "I is 4 ears old!"

We celebrated Kendi's birthday with Eric's family last weekend. We gave her 40 balloons. $3 well spent, let me tell you! Today we really had no plans, so we took all the kids to see the new "Wimpy Kid" movie at the dollar movie(very family friendly) and then to McD's for dinner and play time. When I get home from Ghana we'll celebrate with my side of the family. Lucky kid! 3 birthdays! And faithfully, many more.

3 comments:

Christy 7:05 AM  

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little princess!

GrandmaB 11:14 AM  

She's so beautiful! Love you, Kendi!

GrandmaB 11:14 AM  

She's so beautiful! Love you, Kendi!