Tuesday, June 07, 2011

One head down...

Dyed the hair today. [Got it cut last week.] Go away grays! Taevy happened to have taken some pics of me the other day, so I have a "before" and "after" of the color.


Before (all natural roots, with some sort of medium brown from Clariol. Pretty close to my natural color.)
After (No gray, with a 506 reddish brown color from John Freida--had a $5 off coupon!)
Just 3 more heads to take care of before I leave. The boys are all shaggy and hairy and are fixin' to be chopped!

6 comments:

Venegas Family 9:23 PM  

Anita! I really, really, really like the color! It look great with your skin color. Love the cut too!

Laurel 9:31 PM  

Cute! Love the cut and color.

My boys are getting so shaggy that my 9 y.o. actually asked me for a haircut the other day.

:) :) :)

Heather 11:22 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!

Momto16 8:41 AM  

Love love love it!

Chantelle 9:40 AM  

Love that red color on you. So cute!!

Terynn 12:04 PM  

Love the color and layers and movement in the new 'do! Looking Good, Mama!!