Sunday, August 26, 2012

Khmer Beauty

 A budding young photographer recently took some photos of my daughter Taevy, who will be 12 years old in just a few weeks. Sometimes her beauty really does leave me breathless.
















The most beautiful thing to me about these photos is that the "budding young photographer" was Taevy herself!  My daughter took these photos of herself--set up the lighting and used a mini tripod and timer.  Just looking at the hunger games one above amazes me.  I know I'm just the mom, but really?  The way she thinks to use the light to shine through the ticket and on her face is really cool (to me).  [BTW, we didn't take them to see that movie--that's my ticket she's holding.]
 
I'm proud of you Taevy Baby.  Your outer beauty is something to behold, but it doesn't hold a candle to your inner beauty.

4 comments:

Christy 9:06 PM  

Stunning. Both Taevy's beauty and the artistry in the photos...absolutely stunning!

Chantelle 6:33 AM  

Beau-ti-ful. :)

Jenna 12:16 PM  

Hi

My name is Jenna. Your daughter is beautiful and your boy's are handsome. They are all special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

frogglet 6:37 AM  

seriously special! I am in awe of her beauty and talent. I hope she keeps that vision and I think we will see wonderful things coming out of her camera!