Sunday, February 03, 2013

All I want for my birthday....

Is a secure home for my dear friends in Ghana.


I've posted here before about my Ghanaian Brother, Paul Anaba.  He is a man of God who has given his life to the care of orphans.  He sees these kids as HIS kids.  Still, he has no way to support them without us (his American friends) coming along side him to meet the financial end of things.
 
This month the agency that has been helping to support the homes for several years has decided to stop sending the support.  This leaves the home almost $600 shy of being able to cover costs for the month of February.  It also leaves the home in a long-term pickle.  Meeting the costs of caring for 30-40 children would be a daunting task for ANYBODY--but doing so in the developing country of Ghana.
 
Please CLICK HERE to read about the specifics of this home and their needs.  And please spread the word!
 
Love,
Anita
P.S.  Eban Project is the pending new name for "The Ripley Foundation" (the organization I volunteer for in Ghana). 

1 comments:

Deborah 8:56 AM  

I love the name, "Eban Project." I am praying for you and Daddy Paul. He is such a good man.