Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Prayers

I am in a yucky place.  I'm *sure* it has nothing to do with the time of the month (smile) but it has been an absolutely horrible week for all sorts of reasons I can't speak about publicly.  When I assess the entire blob of mess, I mostly just see satan really doing his thing to discourage me.  Bad mom.  Bad advocate.  Bad friend.  It's not a new story!  I have these days/weeks.  I'll be glad when this tough spot is over.  In the meantime, I am going to try to stay away from "stuff" for the next several days.  Just want to go nuzzle my kids and remember what's most important in life.  Prayers appreciated.

2 comments:

Laurel 2:40 AM  

Right there with you in the middle of a downward spiral of TOUGH STUFF.

Praying for you.

Laurel

Deborah 9:00 AM  

You are not bad. You are His daughter, beautiful and complete. God has a plan and a purpose for your life. Satan would defeat you, so that you not be the missionary, advocate, child rescuer THAT GOD CREATED YOU TO BE.
You are courageous. You are strong. You may be tired; you may need to rest; you are NOT bad.
Our family would not be our family without you.
Thank you.
I love you.